How To Make Big Money Promoting CPA Offers Online Download Free

Hey,
We had made our sales page with $569 per day and that is the main, realistic income that an individual can expect when getting started, however, I personally mailed my list, asking for their opinion for which title will they feel comfortable clicking on and $348/day won in every survey for some reason!

But I see an instant disconnect in there so I would put the main income $569 per day back in

2.) With CPA offers, you can expect 10% to 20% conversion rate if your targeting is right and you are warming up your visitors in a pretty good way.. so you can run your numbers based on that..

3.) Hey, I still do Direct linking and it works great if your targeting and offer is fitting good together and if you are warming up your visitors the right way that I teach in the course,

However, it doesn't hurt to have a simple landing page that warms your visitors up really well. A good landing page will change your ROI beyond your wildest dream

There is no price set in stone for Direct linking campaign, my friend, It is different for every single niche, your ad image and mainly CTR of your ads..

Hope it helps..
How To Make Big Money Promoting CPA Offers Online Download Free